NBA Global Enterprises, LLC – Project Management & Consulting Services
NBA Global Enterprises, LLC:
Provides Consulting Services to business clients by applying intensive and diversified knowledge of best business principles and practices. ARTSdpc is a subsidiary of NBA Global Enterprises, which is an Arts Management, Presentation and Production Company with a primary focus on the African-American Experience.
- Negotiate and finalize contracts and logistics for visual and performing artist, individuals, private and non-profit organizations.
- Meet client needs and expectations by completing tasks in the time allotted and within budget; tracking and documenting time spent on assigned tasks and duties.
- Establish scope, budgets and schedules for projects.
- Utilize company provided systems, and reports to manage project budgets, invoicing, and collections efforts on projects managed.
- Delegate tasks to other team members, who may include Associates, Technicians, Consultants, Senior Consultants and others.
- Maintain day-to-day contact with clients and resolve any client issues. Keep office Operations Manager informed of client/project related challenges.
- Analyze and review work product of team members.
- Mentor Associates on various systems and assist in training.
- Perform effective peer review of works prepared by others.
- Meet and conduct discussions with government entities.
- Develop client relationships that lead to business opportunities and successes.
• Attend and participate in various local and national organization conferences and meetings.
• Member of a Professional Society of Notaries
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
• Read, analyze, and interpret common financial reports, and legal documents.
• Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
• Responsible self-starter with problem solving and reasoning skills.
• Handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Intermediate personal computer skills, including electronic mail, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.